RES Water Technology Lowers Your Water Bill
As a leading energy solutions provider in Canada, Republic Energy Services provides opportunities for our clients to cut the cost of running their business. One of those solutions includes RES Water Technology.
RES Water Technology is a Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) approved product that helps businesses save 15-25% annually on their water bills. The next generation in RES Water Technology compress the air out of the flow of water to ensure that your water bill accurately reflects your water usage. Stop overpaying for water today with the world’s only externally adjusted water flow management device.
RES Water Technology Lowers Water Usage
Water meters are designed to measure volume, and can’t distinguish between water volume and air volume. When the pressure drops in water pipes, air makes its way into the water meter, causing the meter to over-measure water consumption. This increases how much water usage is accounted for on a water bill. RES Water Technology modulates surges in water pressure, reducing the pressure drop in the meter, and prevents the air from flowing with the water into your water meter. Your water usage is more accurate, and you no longer overpay on your water bill.
Features of RES Water Technology
- The intuitive range of settings eliminate potential calibration errors that occur when guessing effectiveness settings prior to installation. Calibration can take place after the valve is installed to ensure optimal effectiveness and savings.
- Acetron GP is the primary material of the RES Water Technology. Acetron GP is self-sealing, moisture resistant, and will not corrode.
- RES Water Technology evolves with your needs. Without having to turn off the water, or removing the valve, property owners can externally regulate the valve to adjust to changes in water pressure and provide real time savings.
- RES Water Technology is designed to maximize your flow rate. The technology provides a larger interior diameter resulting in no loss in flow capacity.
Commercial Properties that Benefit from the RES Water Technology
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Complexes
- Medical Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Car Washes
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
RES is located in Southern Ontario, and provide services to the Greater Toronto Area including (Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, and Oshawa). RES has also supported businesses across Canada with energy solutions geared towards reducing their utility bills. See the results by visiting our Case Studies page.
To understand if RES Water Technology is the right choice for your business’ unique needs, speak to an energy solutions expert at Republic Energy Services today by calling (416)844.9366, or visiting our Contact Us page.